At the point where rewritten functionality needs some upgrading. Login, db models/mgmt stuff, etc. all needs improving over what is in place in the Python code.
- JWT login
- db models/mgmt
- featured/favorite cards
- JWT Auth/Middlware
- Login Modal
- Superuser/Admin user add endpoint
- DB Models generated using XO
- DB migration written to add "highlight" column to entries table.
- New compose page with Summernote WYSIWYG editor
- Probably some other things I'm forgetting right now.
There are still some kinks to work out with the new editor. I'm not 100% sure if I'll keep it because it is a bit too magic for the DIY spirit of this project but it does add some API stubs for things I'd like to have in the future like image/video uploading and easier formatting of entries. I do lose the markdown to HTML conversion that I used to have though and so far I haven't been able to get the Google prettyprint working on new/edited posts.